Hi everyone! So I have discovered this yummy drink that I have never heard of, so I decided to make my own version of it!
I had never heard of Mezcal, but once I tried it, the best way I could explain it was that it has a smokey taste to it. Like a smoky tequila basically!
It is super simple to make!
Let’s Get Started!
What you are going to need:
2 oz of Prolijo Mezcal
2 medium jalapeños – sliced thin
1 oz of Orange Liquor
2 tbsp of Lime Juice
- Pour Prolijo Mezcal into a jar or bowl. Add jalapeño slices and place a lid on the jar. Place in refrigerator and let it stand for at least 20 min. The longer is sits, the spicier it will be.
- Mix together about 1 oz of orange liqueur and 2 tbsp of lime juice and add into pitcher.
- Strain the jalapeño flavored Mezcal and mix it with pineapple juice in a pitcher and stir well.
- Take glass and dip the rim into lime juice and then tajin and fill glass with ice.
- Pour the drink into glass filled with ice, pineapple wedges, and jalapeño. Garnish with pineapple wedge and serve immediately.